Sizing Chart for the Italian Greyhound Clothing Line
Length - base of neck (1.5" in front of the withers) to tail base
Girth - largest chest circumference behind front legs
Most adult Italian Greyhounds have chests that are 2-2.5 inches longer than their length. An Italian Greyhound between 12-14 months may be at full length, but have a chest that is not its' full size. It is important to note the age of your dog in your order.
If your dog is in between sizes, or very large or small chested, please write the chest size in the comments section of your order, and we will help you figure out the right size for your dog.
Size 14: Length 13-14" Girth: 15-16.5" Weight: 7-11 lbs
Size 16: Length 15-16" Girth: 17-19" Weight: 11-16 lbs.
Size 18: Length 17-18" Girth: 19.5-21" Weight: 16-23 lbs
TIPS ON PUTTING ON AND TAKING OFF THE IG BODYSUIT:
1. Gather and pull over head (like putting on a turtleneck).
2. Tuck front legs into leggings and pull the suit back toward the back legs.
3. Insert back back legs into each legging.
A SUGGESTION FOR TAKING OFF THE BODYSUIT:
1. With the dog seated on your lap with its back to your chest keep the legs bent while removing the back leggings.
2. Once the back legs are out of the suit, pull the suit off the front legs and head (like pulling off a turtleneck).