HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG:
Length - base of neck (in front of the withers) to tail base
Girth - largest chest circumference behind front legs
Most dogs in theToy, Miniature, Italian Greyhound, and Whippet sizing have chest that are 2-2.5 inches larger than their length. Greyhound chests can be 3-4 inches longer, and Dachshunds chest can be 3-4 inches larger than their lengths.
If your dog is in between sizes, or very large or small chested, please write the chest size in the comments section of your order, and we will help you figure out the right size for your dog.
THE DASHING DACHSHUNDS LINE
P/XXS: 11" - 12" Length, 12" - 15" Girth
XS: 12" - 13" Length, 14" - 17" Girth
S: 13" - 14" Length, 15" - 19" Girth
M: 15" - 16" Length, 17" - 20" Girth
L: 17" - 18" Length, 18" - 21" Girth
XL: 19" - 20" Length, 19" - 22" Girth
The Dashing Dachshunds Line is designed specifically for Dachshunds,
miniature to standard. Puppies four to six months and very small miniatures wear size Petite/XXS. Most miniatures wear XS through M. Standards
wear sizes L and XL. In your order please make sure to specify: male or female
All bodysuits are cut to fit the depth of the chest.
We have 3 different versions of the IG bodysuits in each size -a large, an average, and a thin . Please type in your IG's chest size so we can choose the best version for your dog
Size 14 fits IGs 13" to 14" in length
Size 16 fits IGs 15" to 16" in length
Size 18 fits IGs 17" to 18" in length
TIPS ON PUTTING ON AND TAKING OFF THE IG BODYSUIT:
1. Gather and pull over head (like putting on a turtleneck).
2. Tuck front legs into leggings and pull the suit back toward the back legs.
3. Insert back back legs into each legging.
A SUGGESTION FOR TAKING OFF THE BODYSUIT:
1. With the dog seated on your lap with its back to your chest keep the legs bent while removing the back leggings.
2. Once the back legs are out of the suit, pull the suit off the front legs and head (like pulling off a turtleneck).